Seminar on Law School to LBSNAA: Journey Made Easy by Jasbir Singh Bajaj, IAS (VRS), Director,BE N BY IAS, New Delhi.
Centre for Career Counselling and Capacity Building
Centre for Career Counselling and Capacity Building of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam was established with view to provide Career Counselling and Guidance to law students. The main focus of the centre is to formulate and address to the heterogeneous population of students coming from different parts of country. The centre is providing overall guidance to students to access placement opportunities through availability of appropriate institutional support information. The centre is providing appropriate information coupled with professional guidance resulted in better career achievement. To mitigate the career opportunities, the centre has plan to initiate and organised various training programme, career counselling, career guidance etc.
- To developed the soft skills of students
- To developed professional potentiality of students through training
- Organised various programme on career opportunities
- Provides information about career opportunities at globe level
- Provide platform of information, guidance and counselling with global connectivity